As a Preferred Rink Equipment Supplier to the National Hockey League and the American Hockey League, Athletica Sport Systems works closely with the Leagues to ensure new product enhancements such as our unique seamless acrylic shielding system, our patented SoftCap® safety cap rail system and GlassFlex®, our flexible shielding system, are aligned with their current mandates and regulations.
Athletica Sport Systems is headquartered in Waterloo Ontario, where our manufacturing facility is located; we have an additional Sales & Distribution center in Shakopee Minnesota, as well as sales distribution around the world.
When it comes to excellence in sports facilities, no other company comes close to Athletica Sport Systems. Whether it’s enhancing the physical safety of players, reducing risk and liability for rink owners; improving ease of conversions, or maximizing the game experience for spectators – we bring it all to the game of hockey.
With over 3,000 installations to our name, no company in the world builds more dasher board systems, or provides the same level of service as Athletica Sport Systems, and nobody builds them better.
Dasher Board Systems for Ice Hockey, Indoor Soccer and Lacrosse, Multi-Activity Courts, Inline and Ball Hockey – available for indoor, outdoor, permanent, portable and temporary uses.
Arena ‘after-market’ products such as replacement glass, acrylic, puck board, kick plate, cap rail, screws and hardware; cleaning products; ice scrapers; shovels; skate and stick storage units.
- Low-E Ceilings
- Retractable and Permanent netting systems
- Rink Dividers
- Vertical lift gates
- Ice paints
- Glass spectator railings
- Hockey and Lacrosse Goals
- Glass lifters
- Storage carts
- Air monitoring systems
- Ice monitoring systems
- Glass and acrylic cleaners, and protective film systems
- Rental skates
- Skate Sharpeners
- And, we’re diversified – we also make any kind of Custom Enclosures you can imagine from food kiosks, to laboratory testing booths, to pharmaceutical-grade divider walls, and more.
- And under our HBTC banner, we engineer and manufacture the world’s strongest aluminum saw horses. Lightweight (some weigh just 35 pounds), but incredibly strong (some holding as much as 50,000 pounds per saw horse!).
NHL and the NHL Shield are registered trademarks and the NHL Preferred Rink Equipment Supplier logo is a trademark of the National Hockey League. © NHL. All Rights Reserved.